Re: [tlug] Sony NWD-W200 on Linux

Dave, Mattia

Thanks for the advice.  While it seems liklely that I can use said
device as a USB hard drive it seems, barring more accurate information,
that I would need to try it out at the shop.

I myself live with an iPhone for my music stuff (via KDE's Amarok
mostly) and since this was for a friend there is little else to it. The
Cowon players look decent and I'll check them out next time a need arises.

Thanks,
Birkir