[tlug] Sony NWD-W200 on Linux

A friend is wanting one of these new Sony Walkmans [1] but wants to know if it will be possible to move audio files from her Ubuntu laptop to it and if so how.

The product home page says drag & drop works from Windows so I'm hoping it's just a USB storage device that can be mounted and copied to but would like to confirm it.

I googled a bit but came up empty, and they seem rather new so probably not available outside of Japan yet.

Does anyone have any experience with these?
Any information would be helpful.

Sincerely,
Birkir

[1] http://www.ecat.sony.co.jp/audio/walkman/products/index.cfm?PD=34675&KM=NWD-W200%2583V%2583%258A%2581%5B%2583Y