Re: [tlug] Amarok 2 sucks

On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 04:16:22PM +0100, Josh Glover wrote:

> I may in fact be the Kwisatz Haderach, at least in the domain of
> crazy-ass window manager keybindings.

Reminds me..
This week i was on a cobbler-workshop in Slovakia, working with
collegues and (having this done myself over the years) learning
their customization of windowmanagers for their needs.

No clue if this is only interesting for me, also no clue on how to
best package/present such informations together.  But could make a
nice presentation-topic i.e. to have 10 people each one in
10 minutes presenting their daily workflows.
Their keyboard-shortcuts, utilitys, windowmaner features they use,
virtualscreen usage etc.

Christian