[tlug] WWAN subsidized English notebooks

Hello TLUG members,

It was great meeting many of you at the meeting yesterday. Would anyone know a way to get WWAN subsidized notebooks with English keyboards? Most electronics stores offer big discounts for notebooks when you sign up for a WWAN service contract from EMobile etc. but the notebooks have Japanese keyboards with ridiculously small spacebars. Since I'll be needing WWAN service it would be wasteful to pay full price.

In case it matters, I'm eyeing either the yet released EeePC 1008HA or Latitude E4200.

Cheers,

Kyle