Re: [tlug] Re: Flash and Firexfox 2

2009/3/17 Gen Kanai <gkanai@example.com>:

> Yes, it's a regression and it is unfortunately almost 2 years old.

That surprised me. I was even more surprised that a fix had been identified
about a year ago, and not implemented. I guess that's the way it is with
this sort of project.

> I'm also pushing for it and since we've pushed back the release of Firefox
> 3.1^H 3.5 to accommodate one more beta, I'm hoping we can get this in for
> the last beta and testing with the release candidates.

It would be great if it could get into that beta.

> Jim, thanks for the bug report.  Hopefully this will help us get a bit more
> attention to this bug.

I'm sorry I didn't report it earlier. I guess the more times a bug is
reported, the greater the chance it will be addressed (even though they
ask you to check and not rereport known bugs._

Jim

--
Jim Breen
Adjunct Senior Research Fellow