Re: Long-term Stability Distros: RHEL/Centos 5 versus 6 (was Re: [tlug] Flash and Firexfox 2)

On 2009-03-12 at 23:44:51, jep200404 wrote:
>If he wants longer support, then waiting for RHEL/Centos 6 would be of
>interest.

Last time i tried to find a release date for RHEL 6, it sounded like it
would be based on Fedora 11 or 12 and not released until 2010. I've
been waiting for RHEL 6 since they are changing the virtualization
infrastructure. We still use RHEL at work, but are talking more about
virtualizing, so i'd rather get on 6 before that happens.