Re: [tlug] Overall H/W support for Linux on the Eee PC

Alain Hoang wrote:

Also I don't know if its kde4's lack of respect for lower resolution screens or opensuse's configuration of kde4 but I found dialog box after dialog box with buttons never fitting on the screen which is really irritating when you cannot click Yes or Shush and let me do work

Just go to "Personal Settings" or "Configure Desktop" or just type kcontrol.
Then go to "Appearance & Themes" -> Fonts -> And select Force Fonts to DPI 96. This will fit the windows. Put the panel as tiny or small so it do not take so much of your screen. Reduce the size of fonts as well.
Actually I have absolutely no problem with KDE after this adjustments.

--
- Pietro Zuco
-