[tlug] Yet another Ubuntu clone, but...

The other night, I gave #!Crunchbang Linux a try.

It's based on a minimalist Ubuntu and runs Openbox.  Quite nice.

On their (as yet very small) forums, the joke is that it's like an
ArchLinux for busy people.

That's not quite true, of course, but to me, it has much of the
convenience of Ubuntu without much of the bloat though even the Lite
edition, after very little customization, takes up 2 point something
gigs.

Anyway, for Openbox lovers, it's a very nice little distro.
As it's only a one man operation at present, I have no idea if it will
go anywhere, but it has potential.

http://crunchbanglinux.org/

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Xander: Isn't that what they called The Slayer?
Willow: Buffy, ohh scary.
Xander: Someone has to talk to her people. That name is striking
fear in nobody's hearts.