Re: [tlug] RMS is at it again...again

Digging up an old one as I archive my TLUG folder down to managable
size....

SL Baur writes:

 > Security is just a side issue.  It will be even less of an issue
 > as the kids using social networking sites who have bared
 > their lives to world have children who do the same thing.

Yeah, this one just bit somebody close to me.  Kid puts up MySpace
page, sets it public, and many months later announces his upcoming
move to Atlanta, where mother's ex-husband also (coincidentally) moved
some months ago.  Ex-husband gets in touch with former stepson, who
gets the willies.

Not a true stalker, just a lonely middle-aged guy, I think.  But it
should be the kid's choice.

Brave New World, indeed!