[tlug] VPN problem after Inteprid upgrade

Hi,

I upgraded my Ubuntu machine to 8.10, and everything works well except
for VPN. I had a working connection in 8.04, but the settings were
gone, and the GUI has changed. I added a new connection with the same
data as before, but when I try to connect I get this mysterious error:
"VPN failed because there was no valid VPN secret". Google doesn't
give me useful information, so I wonder if it makes sense to anyone on
this list. Any ideas on what the cause is and how to fix it?

/Johan