Re: [tlug] VPN problem after Inteprid upgrade

On 2008-11-01 18:41, Johan Berntsson wrote:
> I upgraded my Ubuntu machine to 8.10, and everything works well except
> for VPN. I had a working connection in 8.04, but the settings were
> gone, and the GUI has changed. I added a new connection with the same
> data as before, but when I try to connect I get this mysterious error:
> "VPN failed because there was no valid VPN secret". [...]

I don't know the answer, but you're not alone.  This has been a rather
hot topic on another LUG list I watch.

  http://freelinuxhelp.com/tag/intrepid-ibex/
  http://pennsylvania.ubuntuforums.com/showthread.php?t=922362

The Jim originally from Columbus

--
Jim Tittsler  Gisborne ZL2IA/7J1AJH/AI8A              GPG: 0x01159DB6
Kanto Computer Calendar  http://www.OnJapan.net/calendar/