Re: [tlug] Just abuse [was: Child abuse :-(]

On 10/20/08, Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen@example.com> wrote:

>  JWZ stops when the money does, that's all.  A mercenary.

You caught me out.  Yes, that's true and yes, that's why I
have no liking for him whatsoever.

I worked on XEmacs because I thought it was the finest
editor I had ever used, but had some flaws that needed fixing,
then proceeded to get them fixed (over a period of several years)
when Chuck T. bowed out.

I'm married with children now and sadly will always devote
more time to paid work than stuff like XEmacs which is in need
of TLC at the moment so I understand the basic motivation,
even if JWZ wasn't working for a new pair of shoes for the latest
baby (my wife is expecting some time early next year and it is
guaranteed to be a rough delivery).

-sb