Re: [tlug] Child abuse :-(

On Sun, Oct 12, 2008 at 5:31 PM, SL Baur <steve@example.com> wrote:
> Apparently this is a true story.  Sigh.  I suppose the unlucky
> little guy should be happy they did not name him GNU/Linux
> or Linux/GNU ...
>
> "A baby named Linux" http://www.linux.com/feature/149992
I agree with your subject. This is an ABUSIVE use of his name
who is going to have problem with the name in the future.

Some MS SQL server may reject his name because it is related
to MS rival's product :).

Back some years ago I heard that a mother in Japan named her child: 悪魔,
whose meaning is evil. This is a grey point between law and morality :D

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu ( Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )