Re: [tlug] VirtualBox Abuse?

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 4:03 PM, Christian Horn <chorn@example.com> wrote:
Thats the problem, creating a new hardware-profile in windows before
booting it virtualized could help, also using some ms-software called
sysprep that makes an installation ready for a hardware-movement.

You should test all of this using a file containing a copy of the
windows-partition.

As a user who ran into a similar issue, I would like to re-ask the question of the OP -- did anyone successfully test this on VirtualBox, or are we talking about vmware with the above?

Mark