[tlug] Installing Multiple Language Modules in GCompris

CL writes:

 > ... which I did and which caused the program to operate in English.
 > But, French is not showing up in the language pull-down menus.

It's not clear what your problem is.  Several questions (not
necessarily related to each other).  Is this program supposed to
operate in multiple languages simultaneously, or just to be able to
switch among them?  Are other languages showing up in the menu?  Do
you have LANG=fr_FR.UTF8 (or similar) in your environment?