Re: [tlug] Last Lug meeting & online book

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 01:01:20AM +0900, Francois Cartegnie wrote:

> If you plan an event within the next two weeks, I'll try to join.

The Open Source Conference 2008 Tokyo is worth visiting. It's free and
open to anyone. I've just applied my session about OpenBSD (the talk will
be in Japanese this time). It's not within the next two weeks, though.

http://www.ospn.jp/osc2008-fall/

--
Tomoyuki Sakurai