Re: [tlug] OT: Beer Festival

On Sep 9, 2008, at 8:59 AM, Edward Middleton wrote:

SL Baur wrote:
On 9/6/08, Wayne <fedorawayne@example.com> wrote:

Seeing how I got away with posting OT about beer once I'll try again :)

Beer is never off-topic. Just my opinion and I wish I could join you guys...

Sure. Beer requires a server. Server is one of the topics in this group.

Anyone interested in starting a TOKYO pub guide, something like this[1].

Edward

1. http://www.johngoodwin.me.uk/pubs/pubindex.html

Yeah, I am very much interested. Do you mean just British/Irish style pubs? Do some nice izakaya/tachinomi count? Within TLUG website?

--
BABA Yoshihiko