Re: [tlug] sakura terminal and Chinese

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 09:59:45AM +0100, Josh wrote:
> 2008/8/22 Scott Robbins <scottro@example.com>:
>
> > I'm guessing you're using it on Gentoo?
>
> I am, yes.

Actually, I solved the mystery of the missing config file.  Somehow, I'd
gotten a .config file in my $HOME directory that was owned by root.

On Fedora, it did put in a default a .config/sakura/sakura.conf file, so
I was able to copy it to the CentOS install.  For some reason though, it
seems to ignore scrollbar=false, but that's a minor issue.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Angelus: 'Dear Buffy...' Hmmm. I'm still trying to decide the best
way to send my regards.
Spike: Why don't you rip her lungs out? That might make an
impression.
Angelus: Lacks... poetry.
Spike: Doesn't have to. What rhymes with lungs?