Re: [tlug] HTML Off-line Viewing Not Working (photos not displaying)

Lyle,

Here are several things to try:

Check the file permissions. If they're set to 700 set them to 755

Lastly, I just checked netcraft to see what the website is running and
it is running Linux, so case sensitivity of the files is important.
According to your code, everything is being referenced relatively, so
this leads me to believe that either it is a file permission problem
or file case name problem. WIthout look at your file system it is a
bit hard to tell but the systems you describe are of the above.

Orlando