[tlug] HTML Off-line Viewing Not Working (photos not displaying)

I have previously made and posted HTML pages from the same machine, but recently have made some HTML pages off-line with one machine, and then copied the files over to another machine via a USB flash memory device (sneaker transfer, I know...).  The uploaded pages work fine, but the photos are not displaying when accessing the HTML page directly off-line (which does work on the first machine that they were created with).

The file structure is exactly the same as the pages that display photos off-line, the only difference is that the pages were created with one machine and copied over into the website off-line directories on a second machine.  Again, these pages, when uploaded, work fine, and no - it's not because the links are to an external source.  They were done exactly the same way as I've always done them and work off-line on the first machine.

The only thing I can think of off-hand is something to do with file permissions, but I don't understand why this would prevent the photos from displaying off-line, but be no problem on-line.

Assuming that the problem is permissions and I have to change those - how can I change a batch of - say 32 photos - in one step?  I tried highlighting a batch and going to properties, but I couldn't change them as a batch - only one at a time.

Lyle