[tlug] wireless router in Japan with English manual

Hi,

FTI, I picked up a MZK-W04NU IEEE802.11N Wireless USB Broadband Router
with USB port here in Japan.

They have english manuals at http://www.planex.net . The interface it
was a choice of languages so it was quite easy to set up.

The only trick was getting samba to find the fileserver.  I had to use
smb://router/usbport/

where router is my workgroup name. Otherwise smb://192.168.1.1/usbport/
It wasn't clear from the docs...

Now I can easily share docs between linux and mac.

Also, it's got bittorrent support so I can host an ubuntu.torrent on a
usb drive that is inserted into the router so even if my computer is
off, I can be part of the community.

Shawn