Re: work times & accommodation @tokyo, WAS: Re: [tlug] Embedded linux dev wanting to find work in Tokyo.. Seeking advice.

On 2008-07-25 06:19 +0900 (Fri), Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

BTW, I think we might be violently agreeing on a lot of stuff here.

Maybe you could have a quick try at looking at my arguments assuming
that I've worked in large enterprises and I'm familar with all of the
issues of rolling out technology changes in them, and trying to see what
I might be trying to get at in that light.

cjs