[tlug] OpenSolaris Seminar about dtrace & compiler

Hi,
Last Saturday, I've really enjoyed for presenting DTrace at TLUG.
I saw some people have an interesting about DTrace.
If you're interested in it more, we'd like to let you know about
OpenSolaris Seminar .
OpenSolaris Seminar is provided by Sun in Japan. We provide it once a month.

Friday(7/25), we'll provide OpenSolaris Seminar.
Topics are Performance Analysis by DTrace and Compiler.
I'll have a talk about Peroformance Analysis by japanese in a hour.
The ohter topic is compiler and Peroformance Tool by English.
This topics are talked by the auther(Darryl Gove) of Solaris Application
Programming.
http://www.amazon.co.jp/Solaris-Application-Programming-Darryl-Gove/dp/0138134553/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=english-books&qid=1216729705&sr=8-2

In this seminar, some food and drink at this seminar are provided.

If you interested in this seminar, please check with the following URL.
http://jp.sun.com/company/events/2008/000217.html

Regards
Hisayoshi Kato