[tlug] used zaurus for sale... with many accessories

I don't deserve my very little-used Zaurus. I walk to work, and I have
computers at home and at work, so there has never been much incentive
to getting into it. It is wasted on me, since I have just been using
it as a very heavy MP3 player.

Zaurus SL-C3000
AC adapter
original battery
new higher-volume battery
battery charger module
wireless network Compact Flash card
mini usb adapter

Original Sharp ROM is installed.

Since it is no longer a new product, I am asking 30,000 yen + shipping
for the whole bundle, since the going price on Yahoo auction is 26,000
for a used Zaurus SL-C3000 alone, without additional battery, charger,
and wlan card. I will include my silicon roll-up keyboard (with
adapter) for free.

The only difference between the C3000 and the newer C3100 is that the
C3100 has English translation, TOEIC, and golf software, so there is
no point in buying a new-model Zaurus (unless you MUST have a black
case).

It really is neat to have a video file freeze the video player mid-way
and then fix it by opening Terminal and using kill -9. Also, ssh'ing
into a home server over wlan while you are on an exercise bike is
surreal.

First come, first served.

--
Micheal Cooper