Re: [tlug] Re: [Was: iptables] Forward multicats

On 2008-06-20 08:22 +0900 (Fri), Bruno Raoult wrote:

> The problem is that I wand to keep the Gb ethernet between my storage and
> the linux box.

Very reasonable.

> This means then that this Gb network will be the same network as the wifi
> network, where the Linux box is already connected.

The Wifi network is a separate physical network, and is always bridged.
So you have no worries on that score.

As for the Ethernet, ensuring that your Linux box and the storage device
can talk at full speed is as simple as making sure that both are plugged
into a gigabit Ethernet switch.

cjs