Re: [tlug] First FF3.0 bug? F6 doesn't work

Hi,

On Thu, 19 Jun 2008 10:09:02 +0900
"Josh Glover" <jmglov@example.com> wrote:

> 2008/6/19 Mike Mazur <mmazur@example.com>:
>
> > I used to feel this way too once. Then I realized that the search
> > bar kept a history of my searches, and hitting CTRL+K -> backspace
> > -> downarrow is very convenient. 'g "location bar" cli
> > site:codinghorror.com' requires re-typing the next time.
>
> FF3 fixes this with the smart history, AFAIK.

Hm, I'm not sure it works. I have a quick search shortcut for Wikipedia
(wp). Typing wp into the search bar turns up all kinds of pages I
visited that have wp in the URL, none of them from wikipedia.org.

I'm running the latest FF3 from Ubuntu. Does this work for you?

Mike