Re: [tlug] First FF3.0 bug? F6 doesn't work

2008/6/18 Bruno Raoult <braoult@example.com>:

> I always used CTRL-L & CTRL-K

What is the point of the search bar? Typing a non-URI into the
location bar functions the same as the search bar, right? If I need a
non-"I am feeling lucky" search, I use my Quicksearch bookmark for
Google:

Location: http://www.google.com/search?q=%s
Keyword: g

So I can search for a TLUG post by:

C-l g tip day firefox site:tlug.jp

Which goes to:
http://www.google.com/search?q=tip%20day%20firefox%20site%3Atlug.jp

I have removed all the extraneous shite from my toolbars[1] in order
to maximise the width of the location bar, as it is the new CLI for
the web. [2]

Cheers,
Josh

[1] http://www.flickr.com/photos/jmglov/2590756057/sizes/o/