Re: [tlug] VirtualBox Capabilities

On Mon, Jun 02, 2008 at 05:51:18PM +0900, CL wrote:

> >>VirtualBox comes with its own network drivers, so I am able to access my LAN
> >>and WAN without problem.
> >..and the vm can access networkservices offered on the lan, ok.

Are you using its builtin NAT networking, or bridged host interfacing.
Various services don't work properly with the VBox default Nat
networking.  (There's a list somewhere in the manual.)

Unfortunately, VBox 1.6 is having some issues with host interface
networking, though, as it seems fixed in subversion, it should be fixed
in the next release.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Buffy: When Giles sends me on a mission, he says 'please.' And
afterwards I get a cookie.