[tlug] Fwd: quickcheck training session in Ebisu

If any Erlang hackers are interested, contact me off-list and I will
give you Joseph's contact info.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Joseph Wayne Norton
Date: 2008/5/8
Subject: quickcheck training session in Ebisu
To: jmglov@example.com

Josh -

I wanted to tell you about a training session for QuickCheck to be
held in Ebisu next month.  QuickCheck is a software testing tool
available both as open source and as a commercial software product.
Since the previous Erlounge, I was able to arrange this training
session to be given by one of the QuickCheck instructors from Sweden.
Please see the "Services" page of Quviq's website
(http://www.quviq.com) for a brief overview.

  QuickCheck for Erlang Users - June 4, 5, and 6
  QuickCheck Advanced - June 9

There are a few seats open and the cost will be approximately 200,000
yen per person.  If you or someone that you know is interested, please
let me know.

cheers,

- Joe

--