Re: [tlug] Cleaning up the boot process

JFYI

"English version" of TOMOYO Linux slides are stored in the following url.

http://sourceforge.jp/docman2/ViewCategory.php?group_id=1973&category_id=532&language_id=1

Regarding David's question, followings might help.

20080415 "How to analyze your Linux's behavior with TOMOYO Linux"
20071129 "TOMOYO Linux: A Practical Method to Understand and Protect
Your Own Linux Box"

Cheers,
Toshi

--