Re: [tlug] "VDSL" modem thingy? Linux and internet password?

Curt, Gen, Mike,

Thanks for responding.

I haven't had a chance to get back in front of my friend's computer, but the PPPoE configuration doesn't look so hard.

I had a feeling that it was only a matter of knowing the one right place to do the configuration.

The most frustrating thing about setting up an internet connection is that when it doesn't work, you can't go to the internet to get help!

Anyway, if you don't hear any more from me, then everything went well with my friend's connection.

Thanks!

--
Dave M G
http://www.tlug.jp/wiki/User:Dave_M_G