Re: [tlug] Bill Gates and the GPL , let the flames begin

On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 12:07:21 +0900
"Kenneth Burling" <burlingk@example.com> wrote:

> > It is claimed that the GPLv3 is more "internationalized", but I don't
> > really see that.  That might be a real benefit, if true.
> >

> The points of copyright law that were covered in v2 were practially out of
> the verne convention.

You mean Bern Convention. Bern is a city in Switzerland,
while Verne was a french author :-)

			Attila Kinali

--
The true CS students do not need to know how to program.
They learn how to abstract the process of programming to