Re: [tlug] Kernel panic

Plenty (gigabytes) of space, so I deleted the empty file. Then /bin/sh says it can't find mkinitrd.

I tried looking with find, and couldn't find it. I also googled a bit (mkinitrd and ubuntu in case there was something different), and found plenty of ubuntu references to mkinitrd, but no hint of where I might find it. Hmmm??

Might be called mkinitramfs instead of mkinitrd.