Re: [tlug] Ping vs www server

jmglov@example.com writes:

> his earned him a place of honour in my killfile.

I'd reckon that everybody gets annoyed and lashes out once in a while.
Especially when the person being lashed out at is clearly in the wrong.
The thread on the obviously quite frustrated user who merely wanted
to unsusbcribe fromt the list makes another good example: refusing
to unsubscribe the user and instead setting his mod bit is, well,
straight-out tormenting him, and even the perpetrator of this action
described himself as being a "dick."

cjs