Re: [tlug] Linux distro!: Centos is RHEL

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 12:06:05AM -0700, SL Baur wrote:

> The Azureus thingy is ugly and fullscreened me, but it's moving right
> along.  I have a meeting in the morning and it looks like a toss
> up right now whether or not it can get everything downloaded
> by then or not.  Oh well.  I'm staying across the street from work,
> I can always just leave it running and go back and pick up the
> machine mid-morning.   That's certainly better than the two or
> three days I was looking at before.  W00t!

To complete the client gallery,
bittorrent (the original one, python based, apt-get install bittorrent)
works nice here.
btdownloadcurses is a part of it, probiding a simple curses-
like interface. Can be used in a screen-session for long-
running torrents.

Christian