Re: [tlug] The Great Mistake is thinking OOo is different [was: Why Vista Sucks]

On 4/22/08, Attila Kinali <attila@example.com> wrote:

>  I was so surprised back then, that someone would missunderstand
>  the concept how to use a mouse that i couldnt say anything....

Like Mr. Scott in the "Save the whales!" Star Trek Movie?  He first tries to use
voice commands, then gets handed a mouse and speaks into it like a micro
phone "Computer?  Computer?"  "No, no, no, here use this" (hands Mr.
Scott the keyboard with disgust).  "Oh!  How quaint!"

-sb  (May James Doohan rest in peace, he portrayed a true hero for the likes
of us)