Re: [tlug] NEWBIE: My Way and NOT Their Way?

On 15/04/2008, CL <az.4tlug@example.com> wrote:

> This RTFM stuff isn't always the way to get the fastest results.

It is if you take the longer view: learning to help yourself means you
can help yourself. ;)

Also, RTFM is often faster when the pipe to your guru is email, a
relatively high-latency technology.

>  This seems like a pretty tough crowd.

How so? I count three replies to your question thus far. This
debugging with an email shell stuff is hard, you know.

I don't know apt from my, er... ear, or I would try to help. Switch to
Gentoo and I promise to answer all of your questions, unless I don't
feel like it. ;)

--
Cheers,
Josh