Re: [tlug] [Reminder] TLUG BML in honour of Tobias Diedrich @ Tue Apr 8 1:30pm - 3:30pm (Tokyo Linux Users Group)

Josh Glover wrote:
On 07/04/2008, Matt Gross <grossm@example.com> wrote:

Will this Google calendar have all TLUG events? If so, is it possible to publish (make public) this Google calendar so that I can add it as a network calendar in my Google calendar account?

No, this is my personal calendar, but that is a great idea.

I recommend that Edward or Pietro (being the Prez and VP,
respectively) create a new public calendar for TLUG and then populate
it with all TLUG events. I think it is possible to create a group
calendar where multiple people have write access, right? If that is
the case, it could be quite easy to keep it updated.

I don't currently use Google calendar's so would appreciate if you could explain what is the benefit of using it, why Google calendars is the best choice and how many people would actually use this.

Currently we make all regular technical meeting and nomikai announcements by posting directly to the list, and on the tlug home page.

Edward