Re: [tlug] [Reminder] TLUG BML in honour of Tobias Diedrich @ Tue Apr 8 1:30pm - 3:30pm (Tokyo Linux Users Group)

On 07/04/2008, Matt Gross <grossm@example.com> wrote:

> Will this Google calendar have all TLUG events?  If so, is it possible to publish (make public) this Google calendar so that I can add it as a network calendar in my Google calendar account?

No, this is my personal calendar, but that is a great idea.

I recommend that Edward or Pietro (being the Prez and VP,
respectively) create a new public calendar for TLUG and then populate
it with all TLUG events. I think it is possible to create a group
calendar where multiple people have write access, right? If that is
the case, it could be quite easy to keep it updated.

--
Cheers,
Josh