Re: [tlug] XEmacs lisp LDAP API problems on 21.5.28

On 07/04/2008, SL Baur <steve@example.com> wrote:

> On 4/6/08, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:
>
> >  What is the best way to ask an XEmacs binary what options it has
>  >  compiled in, if the config.log is not available?
>
> M-x describe-installation

Ah. My hand-rolled binary is OK, then:

Databases:
  Compiling in support for Berkeley database.
  Compiling in support for LDAP.

>  No problem and I believe you should be OK once you get the
>  proper support built in.

Yes, I am in business now.

I actually was misreading the output of emerge (damn colour-coding);
my XEmacs package was intentionally built spare. The full-featured one
is on my personal laptop. :)

Now I have a different issue, but let me see if I can figure it out
before I ask the lisp experts.

--
Cheers,
Josh