[tlug] help recovering headless linux box

Hi,

I need a recommendation for a company or person who can
diagnose/repair a misbehaving linux box.

About a year ago, I left a linux box in a house in Ogikubo and used it
to watch TV in Ireland. Some time ago it stopped working and I've run
out of things to try figure out why. There are no techies in the house
and not even a monitor that they can plug in and tell me what's on the
screen!

My guess is it's something simple, possibly as simple as needing the
keyboard plugged in to boot (I was unable to find the BIOS setting to
turn off that "feature" in the brief time I had with a monitor
attached to it).

Does anyone have a suggestion for getting someone to look at?