Re: [tlug] help recovering headless linux box

On 月, 2008-03-31 at 21:20 +0000, Fergal Daly wrote:
> I left a linux box in a house in Ogikubo and used it
> to watch TV in Ireland.

Sorry, I can't help you with your problem, but I'm very curious about
this statement. Does it mean you streamed Japanese broadcast TV from
Japan to yourself in Ireland? If so, how did you do it? I'll bet my wife
would like to do this to watch Japanese TV here in Chicago.
--
Stuart Luppescu -=- slu .at. ccsr.uchicago.edu
University of Chicago -=- CCSR