Re: [tlug] Why Vista Sucks (was: linux: it's becoming ubiquitous)

On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 03:12:53 -0700, "SL Baur" <steve@example.com> wrote:

> No, you completely miss the point too, because that *is* the point.
>
> The standards don't specify that because HTML was not designed or intended
> to be a visual rendering standard.  NOR SHOULD IT BE.

In that case, would you care to explain why CSS (which I've only ever seen
used in conjunction with HTML) has constructs specifically for defining a
layout?

--
G. Stewart - gstewart@example.com

This door is baroquen, please wiggle Handel.
(If I wiggle Handel, will it wiggle Bach?)
                -- Found on a door in the MSU music building