Re: [tlug] mplayer full screen

On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 00:14:20 +0900
"Josh Glover" <jmglov@example.com> wrote:

> On 14/03/2008, Deepan Chakravarthy <codeshepherd@example.com> wrote:
>
> >  I am running Fedora core 7. When I play movies with mplayer,
> >  it does not play in full screen. Even if I press f for full screen,
> >  it plays the movie only in the center portion of the screen.
> >  I also tried mplayer -vo xv movie.avi .. It plays in full screen,
> >  but dies after sometime saying my system is too slow. I guess is
> >  has some thing to do with the video cards.. is there a fix ?
>
> Your graphics driver is probably at fault.

I doubt it. I think there is a deep missconfiguration
or misscompilation of MPlayer there.

So, the standard questions in a case like this are:

1) Where did you get MPlayer from?
2) mplayer -v output?
3) What hardware do you have (CPU, graphics card)

			Attila Kinali

--
The true CS students do not need to know how to program.
They learn how to abstract the process of programming to