Re: [tlug] Re: Gentoo ebuild for XEmacs-21.5

Josh Glover writes:

 > I see. Maybe you had told me once that the Mule implementation in
 > 21.4.x was hacktacular or something.

Oh, Mule is a fsckin' mess (you know, one of those ba-a-ad fscks where
you really want those files back but you know something bad enough
happened that you don't want to say "yes to all"?)  I think it's worse
than even natural language processing demands.

But it's not going to go away quickly, too many dependencies.