Re: [tlug] OT: yahoo.co.jp ending web mail

> I got a notice that Yahoo.co.jp is ending their web email
> service.  I'm just now getting to the point where I can
> decipher enough of the Japanese to get the gist of what
> they're saying, but it looks like they are only going to
> serve mobile clients now.  Has anyone else heard anything
> about this?

> I'd just like to understand what's going on.

Don't worry, this is just to inform you of changes in how you can access
your mail with a mobile phone.

It says they are ending service for the yahoo! mail "appli" on April 9th.
(a downloadable app for your phone).

But it says you can access your mail with your phones browser on the
renewed mobile site. This will work with i-Mode, EZweb or Yahoo-Keitai.

>  ・詳細はこちらをご覧くだ纔瘢韭絎竢蹠\xC2
\xBE  蔗捥痕姝鬯轣蛹呫瘉闖勉鎬褓妤熏邂丑轤\xAF

﨑\xAC 抅纈\xE5 蜩 \xE1 鈬\xF7 ≡韶跚\xA2 竅跛繖 迴竢\xE1 碯\xF4 蜚 闔踟 猪鳬\xF3 闔
囂胄矚鉉 ㊺瘉闖\xA9 迴砠跂 韆闔纉\xAE

\xBE  ・詳細はこちらをご覧くだ纔瘢韭絎竢蹠\xC2
\xBE  蔗捥痕姝鬯轣蛹呫瘉闖勉鎬褓妤熏邂丑辜\xAF

\xBE
\xBE こんにちは、sjs_bebop_jpさん

>  いつもYahoo!メールをご利用いただ纔瘢韭絎竢蹉りがとうございます。
>  Yahoo!メールより、Yahoo!メールアプリのサービス終了のお知らせ
>  です。
>
>  Yahoo!メールアプリは、誠に勝手ながら2008年4月9日をもちまして
>  サービスを
>  終了いたします。
>  長きにわたりご利用いただ纔瘢韭絎竢軅燭砲△蠅❹箸Δ瓦兇い泙靴拭\xA3
>
>  なお、モバイル版Yahoo!メール、Yahoo! mocoaを引き続き提供して
>  いきますの
>  で、今後はそちらをご利用いただ纔瘢韭絎竢蹙お願いいたします。
>
>  ◆モバイル版Yahoo!メール
>  モバイル版Yahoo!メールをご利用の方からご要望が多かった機能を
>  拡充し、
>  リニューアルしました。
>  iモード、EZweb、Yahoo!ケータイの3キャリアに対応しています。
>
>  ・詳細はこちらをご覧くだ纔瘢韭絎竢蹠\xC2
\xBE  蔗捥痕姝鬯轣蛹呫瘉闖勉鎬褓妤熏邂丑轤\xAF
\xBE
\xBE  ◆Yahoo! mocoa
>  大舌皛逅跂勉闕❺哀鵑閥瓩唎覆襯院璽織ね僖▲廛蝓\xA3
>  ソフトバンクの携帯電話に対応しています。
>
>  ・詳細はこちらをご覧くだ纔瘢韭絎竢蹠\xC2
\xBE  蔗捥痕姝鬯轣蛹呫瘉闖勉鎬褓妤熏邂丑辜\xAF
\xBE
\xBE
\xBE  ───────────────────────────────────
>  ◆お問い合わせ
>  その他、ご不明纔瘢韭絎竢軅などございましたら、以下のヘルプページより
>  該当項目を
>  ご確認くだ纔瘢韭絎竢躱豺腓蓮〳胴猝椶硫蕊瑤砲△\xEB