Re: [tlug] Asus EEE in Japan

On Mon, January 28, 2008 11:17, david.blomberg wrote:
> Andrew Errington wrote:
>
>> Well, it's here.  It has a Japanese keyboard and Windows XP.
<snip
>> I refuse to buy one even though I could wipe it and install Linux.
>>
> I did and I installed ubuntu and it works well.
<snip>
> Anyway I am playing happily on it.

Bah!  I am envious.  :)

Actually, I want the following:

8G model in Black with International English keyboard and Australia/NZ
mains plug.

I know that ASUS have announced that power supplies for different
countries are available as accessories (will they be sold in Japan?) but
can I get the non-Japanese keyboard...

Hong Kong beckons.

Andrew