Re: [tlug] Almost perfect laptop

2008/1/25, Al Hoang <hoanga@example.com>:
> One problem I have with 800x480 resolution is just how odd it is to surf
> the web along with using some other UIs.  You really start feeling the
> 3rd class citizen when it comes to UI considerations after awhile.
I agree.

IBM X series approaches the perfection IMO. Both the keyboard and the
display are not so small for even me ( I am 170cm tall ).

The laptop has 2.0 USB ports so we can use external USB keyboard. I
don't know whether we can connect it to an external LCD display.

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu ( Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )