[tlug] Almost perfect laptop

Dave M G writes:

 > I think it's pretty cool. Has everything I need, and the price ain't bad.
 >
 > Except that a 800X480 screen just seems way too small.

I agree: a Zaurus C-3xxx gives you 640x480, for about 7-man-en, and a
much smaller form factor overall.

 > The best laptops I've seen for weight and screen size are some of the
 > Panasonic "Let's Note" series. But they come with a hefty 200,000 yen
 > price tag.

Screen real estate is expensive.  So is increasing function/gram.
Case and webcams are cheap.  Keep looking, of course, but you
shouldn't get your hopes up too high.

Unless you're willing to wait long enough for 1024x768 screens to get
cheap.