Re: [tlug] [OT] Japanese Language Podcasts

    Stephen> Ulrike Schmidt <ulrike@example.com> wrote:
    >> Would be nice to do all this with Linux. For the flashcard part
    >> I might write a solution, but I don't know what to do about the
    >> Windows Media Player problem.

    Stephen> For flashcard, how about Anki <http://ichi2.net/anki/>?
    Stephen> It runs on Windows, OSX and Linux.

Hey, from what I can see at first glance, exactly what I was looking
for.
I have been using the online flashcards for the Heisig Kanji at
http://kanji.koohii.com for a while, but you always need to be online
and can't make your own lists.
I even started to write some software of my own, but did not have
enough time for it.

Marcus

| mocm@example.com            | http://www.metzlerbros.de/        |
 |>>>             Quis custodiet ipsos custodes                 <<<|